What is a lash lift?
It's a comfortable treatment that takes about 45 minutes. While you are lying down, the technician uses a unique technique combining a lifting lotion and silicone rods or pads to lift your natural eyelashes, making them look longer and fuller. You will have a sumptuous lash lift that is retained, even after a shower or swimming, that can last 6-8 weeks and even up to 12 weeks.
Lash lift is a fantastic alternative to eyelash extensions and there's virtually no after care required. Just wake up and get going with your beautiful lashes.
What to expect:
- Comfortable treatment that takes approximately 45 mins.
- Makes natural lashes appear longer without the use of eyelash extensions.
- Minimal after care required. Swim, shower & play with no fuss.
- Can last 6-8 weeks & even up to 12 weeks.
- Suitable for short or long eyelashes.
- Both for men & women.
- Superior formulation with nourishing and conditioning.
This can also be accompanied by a lash tint to darken them for the ultimate look!
What do I do to prepare?
Just come with no makeup on your lashes. Please, refrain from using waterproof mascara and lash serums for 48 hours before the lift service. These may create a barrier on the lashes that is hard for the product to break through. If you wear contact lenses, you will want to remove them for the service. You can immediately put them back in after the service. Relax. The rest is up to the technician.
Is there any contraindications?
There are some people that should not get a lash lift. These people have the following:
- Any kind of infection, inflammation, cyst or skin disease or conditions on or around the eye.
- Chemotherapy or post chemotherapy.
- Bells Palsy or any condition that opening and closing eye difficult.
- Any disease/ disorder that causes shaking, twitching or erratic movements.
- Recent operations around eyes, head or face or scar tissues in the immediate area.
- Trichotillomania or alopecia.
- Weak eyelashes.
What is the aftercare?
No: heat, steam (including cooking over steaming cooktop), saunas, water, oils, lotions, creams, shampoo, face washes, makeup remover wipes or pads on lashes for a minimum of 24 hours. We also advise because your lashes will still be malleable (shape shifting) a side sleeper or face sleeper can notice one or both eyes can, drop or raise, leaving the lashes misshaped. Sleeping on the back is best. Avoid face washes that are mainly oil as this can cause lashes to drop prematurely.
Enjoy your lashes for the next 2-3 months!